Health and Fitness Club
Call 701-353-5707 to Contact the Health & Fitness Club Directly.
View our Health & Fitness Club Calendar.
Enjoy a full life of fun and fitness.
Our Health & Fitness Club caters to the unique needs of active adults (40 and older) to encourage lifelong health and wellness. Membership is open to all residents of Touchmark and the greater community. Members enjoy a wide range of activities and classes that can positively affect age-related conditions, such as arthritis, cancer, heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, diabetes, hypertension, and depression.
For more information on the Health and Fitness Club, call 701-353-5707 or email us.
All programs are tailored to individual levels of ability, skill, and personal fitness goals. They are designed to help you improve and maintain:
- Strength, flexibility
- Balance, coordination
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Emotional health
- Mental acuity
- Maximum independence
On-site amenities include:
- Showers, changing rooms, personal lockers (available for the day), and towel service
- Heated pool with four lanes, including two lap swimming lanes-Aquatics and pool therapy options available
- Warm-water spa pool–set at 96 degrees with whirlpool jets and seating for eight people
- One-on-one personal training sessions available as 30- or 60-minute appointments
- Exercise room with Keiser strength-training equipment, Precor treadmills, bike, elliptical trainers, and Nu-Steps
- Wide range of classes in the aerobics studio to enhance balance, strength, and cardiovascular health
- Functional fitness assessments
- Health and wellness screenings
Discover the joy of increased fitness through a membership in the Touchmark Health & Fitness Club!
The NeuroCom® Balance Master® uses a person’s unique balance and movement patterns. The Touchmark Health & Fitness Club offers the most advanced version, which includes NeuroGamesTM, software that allows people to engage in computerized games by shifting their center of gravity and gaining mental and physical stimulation.
Certified balance trainers perform the assessments, design customized treatment plans, and work with people to progress.
The Balance Master is useful for athletes of any age wanting to improve body mechanics, older adults experiencing unsteadiness or dizziness, and others desiring to improve their balance and form.
PHYSICAL AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
Whether you’re living with a chronic illness, returning from a hospital stay, or recovering from a work-related or sports injury, working with a team of qualified professionals is an important part of your treatment. The therapy options at Touchmark Health & Fitness Club provide personalized, person-oriented care using an interdisciplinary approach.
Professionals from ProRehab Physical & Occupational Therapy will work under the direction of your physician or health care provider.
Our physical and occupational therapy services can help improve a wide range of conditions, including:
- Neck, back, shoulder, and leg pain
- Postsurgical complications
- Orthopedic problems
- Neurological challenges
- Balance and instability
- Weakness, arm and hand difficulties
- Strains, sprains, and tendonitis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Urinary incontinence
- Speech, language, and memory problems
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Swallowing disorders